Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools) –

By A Mystery Man Writer
Last updated 29 May 2024
This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.   Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in th

This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies.  For custom colors please email me.  

Measurement: 138mm Deep x 150 mm Wide x 35 mm Height

The number corresponds to the photo.  If you select #1 at checkout you get the color that is #1 in the photos.  Also, all general colors such as galaxy red will be printed in galaxy red and it may or may not be the one in the photo but will be as close as the material ordered allows.  

There are silicone tabs on the bottom to prevent shifting around can be easily removed if you prefer to slide them around.  

Shipping time can be next day and up to 2 weeks depending on volume, materials, and all orders are printed in the order in which they are received.  

Threadart 120 Spool Cone Wood Thread Rack, Made of Hardwood, Sturdy, Freestanding or Wall Mount
Timeg Pack of 20 Sewing Thread Organizer, Thread Holder, Thread Spool Savers to Prevent Thread Ends from Falling Off, Four- Colour Thread Holders for spools of Thread, Pink, Green, Blue
The Spool holder used in A1 mini is attached to the Z-axis column and is compatible with most commonly used filament spools.
Spool Holder - A1 mini-Bambu Lab US Store
New brothread 1 Layer Stackable Clear Storage Box/Organizer for Holding 20 Spools Home Embroidery & Sewing Thread (Spool Size Requirement: Height≤2.2/5.6CM; Width≤1.69/4.3CM)
Thread Storage, Thread Organizer, Spool Holder, Wood Shelf, Farmhouse Decor, Craft Room Decor, Sewing Room, Sewing Wall Art, Seamstress Gift
Thread Organiser - Extra Deep by Hemline in Sewing Storage, Craft Storage, Baskets & More
Miumaeov Sewing Organizer Wire Spool Rack Aluminum Thread Cone Holder DIY
This is a 3d Printed custom organizer for threads, wires, tinsel, and other items that I need access to for a variety of flies. For custom colors
Thread/Spool Organizer Shallow (20 Spools)
Spool Storage Container

© 2014-2024 academicdiary.news. All rights reserved.